Christmas Parties 2019: Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings for Over Farm’s Christmas Party Nights.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations of any kind, by the party or individual, will result in the payment being forfeited as it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to cancel if the venue becomes unavailable due to events beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to postpone and change any event details previously advertised.
- Cheques should be made payable to R Keene & Sons.
- Please call 01452 341510 directly to make payment using a credit or debit card.
- Any special dietary requirements, including allergies are required in writing to Over Farm 14 days prior to the event.
- As the Christmas party nights have been designed as an informal but lively evening, please note that there aren’t set places on our tables and guests can choose to sit where they prefer.
- We reserve the right to transfer bookings to alternative dates if minimum numbers are not achieved for any event. A full refund will be given if alternative dates are unsuitable.
- Should any damage occur to Over Barn or Over Farm during the event, then a charge will be made to cover the cost.
- Guests are responsible for themselves and their belongings at all times.
- We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought onto the premises without prior arrangement.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.