**Pick Your Own Pumpkins**
Autumn is nearly here and what better way to celebrate the start of everyone’s favourite season than picking your own pumpkin!
Tickets for September and October are now on sale and you can book your slot here.
- Off Peak (12 September – 11 October dates) – £2.00
- Mid Peak (17 October – 18 October) – £3.00
- Peak (24 October – 31 October) – £4.00
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve made some changes to how we operate to ensure everyone stays safe.
This year, visitors will need to book a time slot online instead of simply turning up on the day, you can book your time slot here. This will allow us to limit numbers in the field so we can all maintain our distance. Slots will be priced from £2 per person. Everyone must have a voucher except babes in arms. This is not deductible from the pumpkin purchase.
Other Covid-19 precautions we’ll be implementing include:
- A separate entrance and exit to the field that bypasses the shop. The shop team will still be more than happy to see you, just pop in before or after picking!
- A limit of 6 people per party
- A limit of 60 people per hour
- Social distancing in line with current guidelines will be required at all times
All of our measures are subject to change as new government guidelines are announced.
Pumpkins are generally between £1 and £6 Dogs are allowed in the PYO field but they must be on a lead and please clear up after them. No picnics are allowed in the PYO field please.
Food at Over Farm
Our Food Truck is offering a delicious range of bacon butties, burgers, hot dogs, loaded fries and caffeine treats, you really can’t go wrong! (Weekends only).
Open 10am-4pm, card only please.
More to do at Over Farm
Whilst you’re at Over Farm for pumpkin picking, why not book yourselves in for our fantastic Farm Trail? Join in with all the fun activities and see all our lovely animals.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this trying time. To keep up with latest updates from Over Farm please follow us on Facebook.