Halloween Family Farm Trail
Sunday 4 October – Sunday 1 November, 9.30am-4pm
Over Farm’s Halloween Trail is jam-packed with spooktacular activities that the whole family will enjoy this October!
Take a spooky adventure around the farm and visit our friendly animals! There will be lots of Halloween activities to enjoy, amazing sets, scenes and a scarecrow hunt along the way.
Make your way towards the jaws of our giant wooden skull for the perfect picture opportunity.
Shiver my timbers, shiver my soul. It’s time to practice your favourite sea shanty and meet the pirates who’ve long since gone to Davey Jones’ Locker.
UV Toxic Wasteland
Did you bring a hazmat suit? You might need one here! Imagine a world where there’s nothing left but glowing chemical waste.
Beware of curses from Witch Doctors and Voodoo Queens, the last thing you’ll want is for them to make a Voodoo Doll of you!
Children shouldn’t play with dead things…but we’ll make an exception here.
Take whizz round on the carousel, like all our other attractions it is suitable for young children.
Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble! Why not stop in for spell?
Child’s ticket: £8
Adult ticket: £7
Concession ticket: carers with DWP letter accompanying a full paying customer: £2.50
Babes in arms are free.
Other activities to enjoy
- Visit all our lovely animals on your way round the trail (animal feed available from the admissions hut)
- Take a bounce on our new Jumping Pillows
- Test your aim by shooting at the targets with our Corn Cannons
- Find all the scarecrow names and answer the questions on the back of the map to claim your prize on the way out
The trail is just £8 per child (walking to 15 years) and £7 per adult. This includes entrance to the farm and all the activities, a map and question sheet plus a small prize from the admissions hut once you’ve completed the trail.
Don’t forget to grab a bite to eat at our Food Truck located next to the roundhouse. Take a look at the menu here.
Covid- 19 Precautions
- Advanced ticket purchase only. This enables us to track and trace.
- Please follow social distancing guidance from your time of arrival until the time you leave the farm.
- Our team members may provide additional guidance at any time, please respect them, we are only interested in everyone’s safety.
- There are both hand wash and hand sanitizer station throughout the trail
- Social distancing in line with current guidelines will be required at all times
- Please do not attend the farm if you or any of your party are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or if you may have recently been exposed to the virus. If you need to exchange or arrange a voucher for a different, please get in touch.
We operate a strict no refunds policy regardless of cancellation reason. However, due to the current climate we have reviewed our policy as follows:
Although we are confident that we can safely open our doors every day, we appreciate that there are aspects of this event that are out of our control.
Should attending the event be hindered by the following:
1) Our cancellation due to inclement weather
2) Changes in government guidance/restrictions
3) Your cancellation due to having to “self-isolate”
In these instances, guests will have the option to transfer their booking to another day or receive a voucher code of equal value for use at future event (excludes Barn on the Farm, Fun Fair and Outdoor Cinema).
It’s the perfect accompaniment to the Halloween Trail, tickets for September and October are already on sale and you can book your slot here.
Looking for something a little more grown up?
You may have noticed that we’re a little Halloween obsessed here at Over Farm. Whilst Frightmare can’t happen this year, we had to do something, so we came up with “The Walk”.
It’s a 12A evening walking trail around the farm taking in some incredible sets, scenes and possibly the odd ‘creature’.
You can find out all the details and book a slot here.
What our customers say
“Loved the Halloween trail. We booked to return to Over Farm after enjoying the summer trail and we weren’t disappointed! We all had a fantastic time and will definitely return next year.” Kirsty Spencer – FB
“Over Farm events are a new family tradition! We have been here twice for Halloween events now and also been the the pick your own fruit. Over Farm is full of friendly staff, great atmosphere, adorable animals, delicious food and always so much fun. The prices are so reasonable too, especially for what you get. We are looking forward to pumpkin picking at the end of October.10/10 – definitely recommend.” Lia Angel – FB
“We went on the Halloween trail and did the pumpkin picking today. My son who is 2 had so much fun. He loved everything. I mean everything. We all thought the place was so well thought out. Excellent customer service. Just amazing. I’m going to recommend it to everyone.” Olivia Galbraith – FB