Chilli and Lime Corn
It’s officially corn on the cob season! The corn grown at Over Farm is now available to purchase from our shop. It’s a great addition to lots of meals and it doesn’t have to be boring. Mix it up by trying our Chilli and Lime Corn recipe for a yummy twist.
You will need:
x4 corn on the cobs
2 teaspoons Tubby Tom’s La Cucaracha
1 tablespoon salted butter
½ teaspoon cooking oil
½ teaspoon sea salt with garlic and chilli
Squeeze of lime
- Pre-heat your BBQ on high (If it’s raining don’t worry, this recipe works just as well in an oven – just pre-heat to 200°C!)
- Prepare the corn by removing the husks and coating it in a thin layer of oil.
- Place the corn on the BBQ and turn every 5 minutes until it is cooked.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, adding the Tubby Tom’s La Cucaracha and salt.
- Once cooked, remove the corn from the grill and brush the butter over each piece.
- Serve immediately.